Sony Honami Z1 teaser spotted on Twitter
A teaser image came up on Twitter for Sony featuring the rear camera with G Lens of Sony’s upcoming phone Xperia Z1 or Honami i1. Sony Honami Z1 teaser is featured with a note saying, “Have we captured your attention yet…?” The image shows the rear camera along with the LED flash and a G logo which means Z1 will have G lens in its rear camera. The G lens has been used in the DSLR camera of Sony that means Z1 will be featuring high quality camera- sharp and better picture.
Sony Honami Z1 teaser
The teaser point out that Camera is going to be the most highlighted feature of this Phone because if we flip the pages of Sony’s teaser it always says about the highlighted feature like Xperia Z for water resistance.
SONY HONAMI Z1 TEASER IMAGE
The company also confirmed that it will unveil Honami or Z1 on September 4 during IFA 2013 in Berlin
So why not go with the specs for a while:
- 5 inch full HD display
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (Krait 400) chip
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 jelly bean
- 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable memory, MicroSD card slot
- 20.7 MP rear camera with G lens (using Exmor RS CMOS sensor)
- 2 MP Exmor R front-facing camera capable of shooting 1080p full HD resolution videos
- Shock, water and dust proof
- 3100 mAh battery
- 4G LTE connectivity
Now wait for IFA 2013!!