Meizu MX4 Pro launched, comes with Exynos 5430 octa-core processor, fingerprint scanner and 3GB RAM
Meizu, a chinese smartphone manufacture that is already competing with Xiaomi, has officially launched MX4 Pro device with some killer specifications and a $410 price tag. While the sale of this device is all set to begin on December 6, you can right away experience this smartphone(virtually) by visiting official Meizu website. While specs were already disclosed in tons of earlier leaks, we now have its full specs-sheet followed by these images. Take a look:
Meizu has loaded a new audio feature in MX4 Pro. It is called “RetinaAudio”. What’s that? Company explains it like:
Sophisticated concept: Low-JITTER crystaloscillator, advanced DAC master clock architecture, fully symmetrical circuitdesign……
Particular selection of materials: 25-ppm temperaturedrift, 1/1000 precision, SUSUMU being the resistor provider (a prestigiousbrand in the Hi-Fi world).
In addition, the device has the exclusive Panasonic 0805 film capacitor, and a headphone amplifier that imposes no restriction on cut-offfrequency. All these features show only thetip of an iceberg. With an MX4 Pro in your palm, you’ll find out what RetinaSound really means.
Apart from this HiFi thing, Meizu has also loaded a very new fingerprint scanner on the rectangular home button of this device. They call it mTouch. It is covered by sapphire glass. You don’t require any password to unlock your MX4 Pro, its all done by your fingerprints now in just 0.5s.
- 5.5″ 2K 2560×1440 display yielding 546ppi
- Exynos 5430 octa-core processor(Cortex-A15 2.0GHz x 4 + Cortex-A7 1.5GHz x 4)
- 3GB RAM
- Fingerprint scanner(mTouch), covered with sapphire glass, can captures 5 different fingerprints plus 0.5s response time.
- 20.7MP camera on back(by Sony) with sapphire crystal protective lens, 4X zoom and F/2.2 5-element lens.
- Back camera can take 30 photos per second.
- 5MP OmniVision OV5693 camera with f/2.2
- HiFi audio speaker(Retina Audio)
- Comes in Gold, White and Silver colour variants
- Supports WiFi dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and NFC
- Pre-Loaded with Flyme 4 OS(Android KitKat 4.4)
- 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage option
- A beastly 3350mAh battery