J.A.R.V.I.S- Your personal digital assistant
What is J.A.R.V.I.S?
Project J.A.R.V.I.S, as the name suggests it is what you can say an inspirational project from the famous movie Iron Man, started by Chiragh Dewan. “We have tried to make that computer come to like using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Processing Language (NPL). J.A.R.V.I.S would be the first Intelligent computer by which you would be able to interact by your computer via voice, sensors, gestures and digital inputs. You would be also able to control it remotely with the help of your smart phone.”
Agenda for J.A.R.V.I.S
What would be the things need to be done in order to make J.A.R.V.I.S work:
- Make it intelligent: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Processing Language (NPL) together will help us to make J.A.R.V.I.S interact with the user like a human.
- Hardware: Though people may think that everything can be done without the hardware, at till some point its true, but the perfection would come by the help of hardware. Gesture recognition, for example, would require hardware to be implemented with the OS in order to convey them to J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Ability to speak: In order to make J.A.R.V.I.S interact with a user like a human, we have to make him talk. In order o do so; we would need to first convert speech-to-text and then text-to-speech. These could be done in many like using speech synthesizers, converting digital signals to analog and vice versa, etc. but we would discuss the process in detail later.
- Controlling: As the Artificial Intelligence (AI) based would be totally controlled by voice, why not even make it work remotely by a mobile phone/cell phone, the details of which would be further discussed in this article.
- Client-Server Connection: What we are going to do is to make a separate server for J.A.R.V.I.S to do all heavy processing work, which would also help to run it faster and remotely.
I don’t consider it as product, but more of a Revolutionising Technology- Chiragh Dewan
The complete research paper would be uploaded soon. Anyone who is interested to join the project, can contact me via