How to set wallpaper without cropping in Android 4.X.X, Image 2 Wallpaper
No luck to set a photo as it is in Android 4.0, Android 4.1, Android 4.2 and Android 4.3 without cropping it! We got a way to set wallpaper without doing any cropping to its size, its the easiest way around. An app named Image 2 Wallpaper is the best way to do this stuff in seconds. This app can also help you stretch your wallpaper to any height or width side of your android device. You can even resize any image by the using this application.
Set wallpaper without cropping in Android
The official description of the app on Google Play is as follows:
DescriptionThis application sets the picture as wallpaper with/without resizing.
Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as wallpaper.You can also activate this application via “Intent”. Select the picture in the gallery or another app, and “share” it with this application.* Thank you for over two million downloads!
– Both phone and tablet are supported.
– Resize the image to fit it to the wallpapers width, height, or display width. Or set without resizing (Dot by Dot, DbD).
– Align the image horizontally and vertically. Left/center/right and top/center/bottom.
– Tile the images or retain margins (border).
– Set the color of margins.
– Rotate the image.
– Consider the height of the status bar and the navigation bar.
– Save the image to external storage.
The saving location is “/sdcard/wallpaper”. You will find the saved image with “FileManager” app etc.
– [Advanced] Crop the image.
– [Advanced] Set an arbitrary position and/or resizing scale.
– [Advanced] Flip the image horizontally and/or vertically.
– [Advanced] Set another image as margin (background).
– [Advanced] Apply some image effects.
* Advanced features can be used in “Advanced Mode”.
* Some preferences can be set by “Menu”-“Preference”.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this application.
* If you want to fix (no scrolling) the wallpaper or to display the whole image without margins and cropping, please try “Image 2 Live Wallpaper”. You can find it under “More from developer”.