Celeste 2 now available, transfer files from iPhone to any device via bluetooth: Cydia
A very good news has just arrived for iPhone user, you can now transfer your files to any bluetooth device with Celeste 2 Cydia tweak app. This app has been updated from previous version which we saw on iOS 5. This report from iClarified tells the following features supported by the app:
● Photos: View a photo, tap the share icon button, and select “Send with Celeste.”
● Notes: View a note, tap the share icon button, and select “Send with Celeste.”
● iPod/Music: View any list of songs, tap and hold a song, and select “Send”.
● iBooks: When viewing PDFs in “shelf” mode: pull down to see options, tap “list” mode, tap and hold an item, and select “Send.”
● Ringtones: In Setttings->Sounds->Ringtone: hold an item and select “Send.”
● Contacts: View a contact, tap “Share Contact,” and select “Celeste Bluetooth.”
● Voice Memos: Select a memo, tap the blue “Share” button, and select “Celeste Bluetooth.”
● Safari:Tap share icon to send a text file with the current URL.
● Dropbox: Go to ‘Favorites’, swipe file to right, tap the “Share” button, and select “Celeste Bluetooth”.
● DisplayRecorder:Just select a recording and then tap on “Send via Bluetooth.
This means just a tap and there we go with the media. This app is available for 6.99$ for a limited time period on cydia store. Hurry up!